Stylishly refurbished pool view apartment with private roof top terrace that has ocean views!
Cotton Beach 113
Freshly refurbished and new to Holiday Letting, 113 @ Cotton Beach is a gorgeous top-floor unit with lagoon pool views from the north facing balcony and fantastic sunsets and ocean views from the private roof terrace.
A stylishly furnished 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment with separate study nook, this uniquely quiet apartment has a prime position in the complex with only one neighbour.
Enjoy a morning coffee from your own Nespresso Espresso Machine and stay connected with free Wi-Fi and Netflix.
PROPERTY/RESORT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Spacious 2-bedroom apartment with built in robes
- Main bedroom has a Queenbed
- Second bedroom has two King singles
- Beautifully tiled en-suite bathroom with your own bathtub to unwind and relax
- Shower in main bathroom
- Separate study nook
- Laundry with tub, washing machine and dryer
- North facing Balcony
- Large Private Roof terrace
- Full kitchen
- Free WIFI/ Netflix
- Lap and Lagoon Pool
- Beachfront Resort
- Manicured tropical gardens
- Childrens play area with BBQ adjacent to resort
- Secure complex
- Secured dedicated underground carparking spot
- Black Oak licenced restaurant onsite )Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Multiple fine dining and takeaway options within easy drive.
- LINEN IS PROVIDED (includes beach towels)
WIFI/NETFLIX IS INCLUDED
At LJ Hooker Kingscliff, we pride ourselves with exceptional customer service by local people who live here, love here and are committed to growing Kingscliff and Tweed Coast Holidays as your favourite holiday destination year after year. For a memorable Kingscliff holiday contact LJ Hooker Kingscliff.
With over 25 years experience, our guests love returning to our same friendly faces year after year. Save waiting in queues and deal direct with us!
All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
There are great places to party in town, but no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction. All holiday bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
The Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south. Kingscliff on the Tweed Coast is becoming the hottest holiday destination, come and see what the fuss is about!
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Health/Gym: ONSITE GYM
- Heated Pool: COMMUNAL
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine