OCEAN PEARLKingscliff, NSW, 2487 1 review ★★★★
Brand new holiday home located right in the heart of Kingscliff.
LJ Hooker Kingscliff invites you to Ocean Pearl. A brand new holiday home located right in the hear of Kingscliff.
As you walk through the grand entrance you are greeted by the 1st living space featuring a lounge suite overlooking the saltwater in ground pool.
The fully equipped kitchen features a butlers pantry, electric cooktop, breakfast bar & stainless steel fridge. This area flows seamlessely out to the north facing entertainment area. Here you can enjoy a BBQ cooked meal at the outdoor dining table, or relax and unwind on the lounges.
Fully fenced backyard giving plenty of space for the children to play.
Your main living area includes a flat screen TV, large comfortable lounge & a dining table.
Ducted aircon & ceiling fans throughout.
Upstairs you will find the 3rd living space - perfect for keeping the kids entertained with a television,play station, board games and lounge.
The master suite features a Queen size bed, ducted aircon, ceiling fan, walk in robe, ensuite & a large window overlooking the pool.
Bedroom 2 & 3 consist of a Queen size bed, ducted aircon, ceiling fan & built in robe.
Bedroom 4 includes a Tri-bunk, ducted aircon, ceiling fan & built in robe.
LINEN INCLUDED - GUESTS TO BRING BEACH TOWELS
GARAGE NOT INCLUDED - AMPLE PARKING ON THE DRIVEWAY & STREETS
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 3 separate living areas
- Saltwater inground pool
- Brand new build
- Ducted aircon
- Ceiling fans
- 3 full bathrooms
- Outdoor entertainment area with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced backyard
- Smart TV's
2 minute drive or 5 minute walk to Kingscliff beach, restaurants, cafes & shopping village.
- All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
- Please no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
- Kingscliff, Salt Village and the Tweed Shireis magical. You will fall in love with the area.
- Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south.
-Only 8 hours drive from Sydney.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard