As prices fluctuate daily, book today to lock in the price you see now.
Welcome to Jewel Waters - a lovely 2-Bedroom Unit situated right on the famous Kingscliff Creek.
Your open plan living area features break taking views of the fabulous Kingscliff Creek with a ceiling fan. Relax on your comfortable lounge suite while soaking in the breeze through the wide sliding doors and enjoy your favourite TV shows on the Smart TV.
Your Kitchen also features water views whilst fully equipped with ample bench space, electric cooktops, fridge, dishwasher and all cutlery, utensils, and crockery needed for your stay.
The master suite is stylishly decorated whilst featuring a queen-sized bed, ceiling fan, built in wardrobe and ensuite with a shower, toilet and vanity.
Bring a friend! Your 2nd bedroom features a large pull-out sofa with ceiling fan.
The bathroom, which is combined with the laundry equipped with a sink, washing machine, and dryer, also features a shower, vanity, and toilet.
All Linen Included - Guests to supply beach towels
Access to pontoon
Gorgeous water views
Secure undercover car park
No pets allowed
Strictly no smoking
Close proximity to local shopping precinct, cafes, restaurants, creek & beach.
10 Minutes to Gold Coast Airport
40 Minutes to Byron Bay
Enjoy Kingscliff Beach, Cafes, Restaurants, Bowls Club, Surf Club and Hotel
- All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
- Please no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
- Kingscliff, Salt Village, and the Tweed Shire are magical. You will fall in love with the area.
- Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes’ drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south.
- Only 8 hours’ drive from Sydney.
The new Tweed Valley Hospital (opening 2024) is just a 5 minute drive away.
This property does not have air conditioning.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-34145