Sunrise Cove On Kingscliff Creek
LJ Hooker Kingscliff invites you to Sunrise Cove On Kingscliff Creek. A spacious 2 bedroom waterfront apartment overlooking the beautiful Kingscliff Creek.
Situated on the ground floor in a secure gated complex which features a salt water swimming pool, BBQ area and direct access to the boardwalk and Kingscliff Creek.
Your open plan living area consists of a 6 seater dining table, lounge suites, smart TV, ceiling fan and flows out onto the covered balcony which is equipped with outdoor furniture and absolutely breathtaking water views.
The kitchen is completely equipped with all crockery, cutlery and cookware and includes an electric cooktop, dishwasher, oven, microwave and stainless steel fridge.
The master suite is generous in size and features a Queen size bed, ceiling fan, desk, private ensuite and access to the courtyard.
Bedroom 2 consists of two Single size beds, ceiling fan and a built in robe.
The main bathroom has a shower/over bath.
A separate laundry.
ALL LINEN INCLUDED EXCLUDING BEACH TOWELS.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- WIFI INCLUDED
- 65 inch smart TV
- Direct access to boardwalk and Cudgen Creek
- Ground floor apartment in secure gated complex
- Salt water swimming pool & BBQ area
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 lock up garage
- Open plan living and dining area
- Spacious kitchen
- Good size covered verandah overlooks Cudgen Creek
- Spacious master bedroom with access to courtyard, ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- Second bedroom with built-ins
- Plantation shutters and crimsafe security screens
- Freshly painted and recarpeted
10 MINUTES TO GOLD COAST AIRPORT
40 MINUTES TO BYRON BAY
ENJOY KINGSCLIFF BEACH, CAFES, RESTAURANTS, BOWLS CLUB, SURF CLUB AND HOTEL
- All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
- Please no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
- Kingscliff, Salt Village and the Tweed Shire is magical. You will fall in love with the area.
- Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south.
-Only 8 hours drive from Sydney.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-14580
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Smoke Alarm
- Washing Machine