About Coastal Luxe
As prices fluctuate daily, book today to lock in the price you see now.
Please note this home is in a residential area. Please be mindful of noise to respect neighbours. Strictly no parties allowed.
Welcome to Coastal Luxe, a breathtaking seaside abode with gorgeous furnishings, multiple living spaces and an incredible 14-metre saltwater swimming pool, this holiday home has everything you need.
As you enter through the secured front courtyard, you are welcomed into the grand entry foyer lined with a bespoke wall mural, painstakingly hand painted by visual artist, Cass Deller.
The magnificent rear entertaining zone will take your breath away. Here you can relax on the outdoor lounge suite, enjoy a Barbeque cooked meal at the dining table, all whilst watching the kids enjoy themselves in the 14-metre saltwater swimming pool.
The modern kitchen is completely equipped and features a large island benchtop, 900m wide cooktop, oven, convection microwave, integrated fridge freezer and all the cooking equipment you need to prepare delicious meals for the whole family. A built-in dining alcove nearby is both practical and elegant.
You will find a media room downstairs with a beautiful lounge suite and smart TV plus Bedroom 4 which includes a King size bed and ceiling fan.
Upstairs is a 2nd living area which creates perfect separation for joint family holidays.
Your master suite is gorgeous and extends to a private balcony for your relaxation and enjoyment plus includes a King size bed, ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning, walk in robe which is the size of a small bedroom. A grand ensuite which incorporates on-point floor to ceiling tiling, custom cabinetry, exquisite lighting and it boasts a freestanding bath, double rainwater showers, double vanities and a separate toilet room.
Bedroom 2 consists of two King Single beds, ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning and built in robe.
Bedroom 3 includes a King size bed, ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning and built in robe.
The main bathroom features a free standing bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
Wifi, Linen and Beach Towels Included
10am Check Out & 3pm Check In
- 4 generous built-in bedrooms
- 3 fully tiled bathrooms
- Additional media room
- Sand room (coastal take on a mud room)
- 2nd living upstairs
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs
- Split systems downstairs
- Outdoor entertaining room with barn style doors
- Built in heaters and fans to outdoor room
- All security gates controlled by pin pad security (in and out)
- Outdoor courtyard with firepit and hot and cold shower
- 14-metre saltwater swimming pool with large seating area
- Fully fenced yard with mature gardens and landscaping for privacy
- 3 car garage
Porta cot, high chair, bikes and surf boards for your use
- All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
- Strictly no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
- Strictly no pets on premises
- Kingscliff, Salt Village and the Tweed Shire is magical. You will fall in love with the area.
- Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south.
The new Tweed Valley Hospital (opening 2024) is just a 5 minute drive away.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-21718