Welcome to Coastal Luxe, a breathtaking seaside abode with gorgeous furnishings, multiple living spaces and an incredible 14-metre saltwater swimming pool, this holiday home has everything you need.
As you enter through the secured front courtyard, you are welcomed into the grand entry foyer lined with a bespoke wall mural, painstakingly hand painted by visual artist, Cass Deller.
The magnificent rear entertaining zone will take your breath away. Here you can relax on the outdoor lounge suite, enjoy a BBQ cooked meal at the dining table, all whilst watching the kids enjoy themselves in the 14-metre saltwater swimming pool.
The modern kitchen is completely equipped and features a large island benchtop, 900m wide cooktop, oven, convection microwave, integrated fridge freezer and all the cooking equipment you need to prepare delicious meals for the whole family. A built-in dining alcove nearby is both practical and elegant.
You will find a media room downstairs with a beautiful lounge suite and smart TV plus Bedroom 4 which includes a King size bed and ceiling fan.
Upstairs is a 2nd living area which creates perfect separation for joint family holidays.
Your master suite is gorgeous and extends to a private balcony for your relaxation and enjoyment plus includes a King size bed, ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning, walk in robe which is the size of a small bedroom. A grand ensuite which incorporates on-point floor to ceiling tiling, custom cabinetry, exquisite lighting and it boasts a freestanding bath, double rainwater showers, double vanities and a separate toilet room.
Bedroom 2 consists of two King Single beds, ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning and built in robe.
Bedroom 3 includes a King size bed, ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning and built in robe.
The main bathroom features a free standing bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
LINEN AND BEACH TOWELS INCLUDED.
- 4 generous built-in bedrooms
- 3 fully tiled bathrooms
- Additional media room
- Sand room (coastal take on a mud room)
- 2nd living upstairs
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs
- Split systems downstairs
- Outdoor entertaining room with barn style doors
- Built in heaters and fans to outdoor room
- All security gates controlled by pin pad security (in and out)
- Outdoor courtyard with firepit and hot and cold shower
- 14-metre saltwater swimming pool with large seating area
- Fully fenced yard with mature gardens and landscaping for privacy
- 3 car garage
- Onsite check ins
- Porta cot, high chair, bikes and surf boards for your use
- All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
- Strictly no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
- Kingscliff, Salt Village and the Tweed Shire is magical. You will fall in love with the area.
- Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-21718
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Enclosed Yard
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Pets Welcome: Under 10kgs
- Shower Outdoor
- Smoke Alarm
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Absolute ParadiseTarnia Bowden Joyce - 25th August 2021
My family and I stayed at Coastal Luxe for a few weeks during winter and enjoyed every minute! The house has such a beautiful holiday vibe and is literally just a few minutes walk to the beach. The beds are super comfy, there is a seperate media room for the kids and the owners are super generous with beautiful body wash/ handwash/ moisturiser/ shampoos/ cleaning products etc etc. The range of bikes, books, surfboards were super handy. We would definitely recommend this property.
Beautiful beachside abodeRebecca Crawford - 2nd August 2021
An immaculately presented Hamptons-style home with all the mod cons. Brand new furnishings and appliances with a lot of thought and attention put into everything. Generous touches to make it comfortable stay. An impressively lit entertaining/pool area with a heated outside dining & lounge area. Loved all the bikes, games and books. The house also has beautiful kerbside appeal - a pleasure to come home after a day of exploring!