About Deja Blue
As prices fluctuate daily, book today to lock in the price you see now.
Welcome to Deja Blue. A cosy two bedroom apartment with breath-taking water views.
Your open plan living area features a dining table, lounge suite, two ceiling fans and TV which opens out to the spacious covered balcony. Here you can relax and unwind on the outdoor furniture whilst soaking up the gorgeous views of our crystal clear creek!
The kitchen is completely equipped with all cookware, crockery and glassware, oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher, fridge and breakfast bar.
Your master suite includes a Queen size bed, ceiling fan, built in robe and direct access out to the balcony.
Bedroom 2 consists of a Single size bed, ceiling fan and built in robe.
The bathroom is combined with the laundry.
All Linen Included - Guests to supply beach towels
Gorgeous water views
Secure undercover car park - access directly into unit - no stairs
Access to pontoon
Close proximity to local shopping precinct, cafes, restaurants, creek & beach.
10 Minutes to Gold Coast Airport
40 Minutes to Byron Bay
Enjoy Kingscliff Beach, Cafes, Restaurants, Bowls Club, Surf Club and Beach Hotel
- All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
- Please no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
- Strictly no pets on premises as per our terms and conditions
- Kingscliff, Salt Village and the Tweed Shire is magical. You will fall in love with the area.
- Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south.
-Only 8 hours drive from Sydney.
The new Tweed Valley Hospital (opening 2024) is just a 5 minute drive away.
This property does not have air conditioning.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22408