About Little Bombora
As prices fluctuate daily, book today to lock in the price you see now.
LJ Hooker Kingscliff welcomes you to Little Bombora. A brand new, breath-taking granny flat and 2022 Winner of the HIA Gold Coast and Northern Rivers Housing Awards. This little gem is situated absolute beachfront in a quiet cul-de-sac street in Southern Casuarina.
Your light & airy open plan living area features a gorgeous lounge suite, smart TV, ducted air conditioning & opens out to the covered balcony.
The kitchen is simply stunning and equipped with all you need for your stay including an electric cooktop, dishwasher, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Integrated fridge & breakfast bar.
Your master suite features a luxurious King size bed, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and built-in robes.
Bedroom 2 consists of a Tri bunk (Queen size bed + King Single size bed), ducted air conditioning and built-in robe.
The lovely bathroom features a shower & toilet.
All Linen Included, Guests To Supply Beach Towels
No access to garage, parking available on street or in carpark located a few metres up the street
2022 Winner of the HIA Gold Coast and Northern Rivers Housing Awards
Please note there is a main residence conjoined to this granny flat. Reach out to our holiday team if you would like to bring extended family and book the whole property. There is also a outdoor shower to the right of the property which exclusive to Little Bombora, please ensure all sand is washed off prior to entering the property.
Brand new build
Ducted air conditioning
Balcony with built in BBQ area
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Close proximity to local shopping precinct, cafes, restaurants, beach and creek
• All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
• Please no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
• Kingscliff, Salt Village and the Tweed Shire is magical. You will fall in love with the area.
• Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south.
• 15 min from Gold Coast airport
• Only 8 hours drive from Sydney.
The new Tweed Valley Hospital (opening 2024) is just a 8 minute drive away.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-12902-1