18 Moss St, KINGSCLIFF
LJ Hooker Kingscliff welcomes you to the gorgeous Sunset Waters. A cosy 1 bedroom apartment overlooking the beautiful Kingscliff Creek.
Conveniently located right on the boardwalk of Cudgen creek and only a short stroll to the local shopping precinct, cafes & restaurants, this apartment is perfect for your next romantic getaway to paradise.
As you enter through the open plan kitchen fixed with modern appliances, dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, coffee machine, fridge and large portable island bench which can be moved easily for your comfort & ease with cooking.
The lovely open plan living area boasts views from all angles and features a large smart TV, lounge suite and ducted air conditioning. There is another sitting area nearby which includes a dining table. Both living areas flow seamlessly out to the covered balcony. Here you can take in the beautiful views whilst relaxing on the comfortable outdoor furniture.
Your master suite features a Queen size bed, ceiling fan, built in robe and ensuite.
The Main bathroom features a shower & separate toilet.
WIFI & LINEN INCLUDED – GUESTS TO SUPPLY BEACH TOWELS
- Ground floor unit
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fan in master suite
- Smart TV
- Access to pontoon
- Secure undercover car park
- Washing machine
- No pets allowed
- Strictly no smoking
- Proximity to local shopping precinct, cafes, restaurants, creek & beach.
- All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions.
- Please no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
- Kingscliff, Salt Village, and the Tweed Shire are magical. You will fall in love with the area.
- Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes’ drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south.
- Only 8 hours’ drive from Sydney.
- 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
- 40 minutes to Byron Bay
- Ground Floor
- Smoke Alarm
- Queen Bed x 1